Saturday, September 19, 2015

Live!

The website for my new literacy project Broadway Books First Class is now LIVE!

Building a website is a breeze these days.  I am grateful for the hours I spent creating this blog. Follow Your Bliss gave me a strong background in the finer points of editing, placement and design.

It also helped that I had a clear vision for the Broadway Books First Class site.  I knew what I wanted to include and how I wanted it to look before I started.

I am excited to build content with each visit to showcase the fact that educators can fight against the lack of funding for the arts in small ways.  We can make a difference.  All it takes is an idea and the right people will find you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Gary! It's going to be exciting to watch (even though from afar) Broadway Books grow and evolve over the year.

Gary said...

Thank you Lisa. I am curious to see where it leads as well. Can a Broadway Books First Class Aussie tour be in the future?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails